Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Richmond Hill Office
Your initial appointment with us will consist of any necessary dental radiographs and a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, treatment can be performed the same day as the initial consultation. However, patients with a complex medical history or treatment plan will require further evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your initial appointment:
- Any X-rays (dental radiographs) taken during the past few years (if applicable)
- A list of your current medical prescription
- If you have dental insurances, please bring all the insurance booklet and information which will allow us to quickly and efficiently help you process any claims.
A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.)
Dental Radiographs: If your previous dentist or physician has taken dental radiographs, you may request that they forward them to our office. Alternatively, you can arrange to pick them up and bring them directly to our office in person. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
We will be e-mailing you the "New Patient Form" after your appointment is being acheduled. Please fill it out and either e-mail it back to us or bring it to your appointment.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.